CLINICAL DATA MANAGER
We are looking for an experienced Clinical Data Manager to join our growing Clinical Research Organisation based in Kings Cross, London. You will be part of our Clinical Informatics team supporting multi-centre trials and studies across Europe and South America for major pharmaceutical clients, working closely with one of the largest clinical networks in Europe.
The remit of the Clinical Informatics team is to provide clinical database systems development and support to our clinical studies. The team also provides clinical data management services and analytical support to clinical and drug safety risk-based monitoring. This includes initiatives to develop and promote best practice in a number of areas, including database development, adherence to regulatory requirements, standardisation and simplification, data management methods, quality control and assurance and trials methodology.
The Clinical Informatics team uses several different database approaches depending on the needs of projects, including MACRO, a commercial Clinical Data Management System, and other bespoke systems. The team also supports business and study websites/portals and develops systems to support wider company processes.
The duties of the post holder will include, clinical data management, the design/operation of database/application software and provide related administrative support to meet the needs of the core Clinical Informatics function.
· You will have 1-2 years (minimum) experience in clinical data management (theory and general processes) and at least some experience using electronic data capture and management systems (training will be provided).
· You will be experienced in at least one electronic data capture (eCRF) system and will be proficient in standard MS Office software applications and have a detailed and quality driven approach to data management and administration.
· You will be professional and confident collaborating and communicating with a variety of colleagues, vendors and clients across Europe.
The position has a competitive salary and benefits package, flexible working arrangements - office and home based - and continuing professional training and development.
Salary: £33,000 to £40,000 commensurate with experience
Benefits: Company pension scheme
Critical illness care
Company bonus scheme
· A Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a life science or data/informatics/computer science-based discipline.
· Clinical Data Management (using electronic data capture and management systems) experience of 1-2 years minimum.
· Certified Clinical Data Manager – desired but not essential
To apply please upload a copy of your CV and contact details